- UT Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- Health Services Clinic
- Create an AHP Account
- Change Address, Phone or Email
- Single Sign On Brochure
- Find Group and Member ID
- Tips for using your coverage/Your care coverage explained
1. All RGV School of Medicine students are required to have Medical Insurance while enrolled in medical school.
2. All RGV School of Medicine students will be automatically enrolled in the UT Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) unless a waiver is submitted to UT Rio Grande Valley Student Health Services by May 31, 2017.
3. Coverage dates for 1st year will be:
6/15/2017 thru 6/30/2017 – GAP Monthly Coverage
7/1/2017 thru 12/31/2017 – Fall Semester
1/1/2018 thru 6/30/2018 – Spring/Summer Semester
4. For Dependent Enrollment – please click the ENROLLMENT tab above for Dependent Open Enrollment Periods and Enrollment Forms
5. Please click above tabs for BENEFITS / CLAIMS and CONTACT information
6. Click on the CLAIMS tab for Needle Stick Claims
Welcome to My AHP Care! Your one stop to find information about the insurance your school provides.